Single sitting root canal treatment is a new advance in dentistry, which has made root canal treatment absolutely painless.This Single visit Root Canal treatment is done to avoid multiple injections & visits, thus reducing the patient FEAR.This is extremely comfortable & less time consuming.
When is Single Visit Root Canal Required
- Dental caries is moving towards the nerves of the mouth.
- An injury has occurred in the teeth and it is at exposure to the nerve.
- A severe sensitivity of the teeth is making it impossible for the patient to consume hot or cold liquid and even food items.
- Acute infection with no pus accumulation in & around the tooth.
- Non- Vital Tooth. Previous accidental traumatized history, particular front teeth .
Advantages of Single Visit Root Canal Treatment
- Absolutely painless procedure.
- Reducing the patient anxiety.
- Less traumatic for the patient
- Less time consuming.
- Avoid multiple injections .
- Avoid multiple visits.
- Affordable and Cost.